I admit that I've been a terrible blogger and an even worse blog commenter. Apologies. Turns out, newborn twins are needy. We'll see if I even get this posted before they wake up again. I've tried 4 times over 3 days.
In running news- I'M BACK, BABY! Well, officially back. (Truth be told, I've been running for several weeks. Thankfully none of my guts fell out.) Last week was 6 weeks post c-section, and I finally let go of the reigns and didn't hold back. It's not easy, but I love every step of pushing myself again.
My furthest run so far was 5 miles at a 9:21 pace. My fastest run so far was 4 miles at 9:02 pace this weekend. It's been 3000 degrees, so I'm fairly pleased with my progress so far. The first race is a 10K in 4 weeks, so the countdown is on. I'd like to come in with a respectable time since it's a Corporate Cup and our work sends a fairly large team. I've got a rep to protect!
I'm also toying with the idea of a half marathon in 5 weeks, but we shall see on that...
Aside from my boring running update, it's time for the real highlight of my life. Our ninos!
My friend Jess (Jaybee Images) is insanely talented and did a fantastic job. Sigh, I love my life.

In running news- I'M BACK, BABY! Well, officially back. (Truth be told, I've been running for several weeks. Thankfully none of my guts fell out.) Last week was 6 weeks post c-section, and I finally let go of the reigns and didn't hold back. It's not easy, but I love every step of pushing myself again.
My furthest run so far was 5 miles at a 9:21 pace. My fastest run so far was 4 miles at 9:02 pace this weekend. It's been 3000 degrees, so I'm fairly pleased with my progress so far. The first race is a 10K in 4 weeks, so the countdown is on. I'd like to come in with a respectable time since it's a Corporate Cup and our work sends a fairly large team. I've got a rep to protect!
I'm also toying with the idea of a half marathon in 5 weeks, but we shall see on that...
Aside from my boring running update, it's time for the real highlight of my life. Our ninos!
My friend Jess (Jaybee Images) is insanely talented and did a fantastic job. Sigh, I love my life.






40 comments:
I don't think any of us care if you comment - we just want to see pics of your adorable lil' guys!!! Congrats on the running!!!
Awwww...the twins are so cute, and great pictures.
Also, welcome back (officially that is) to running. As you have noticed, the weather is always 3000 and humid. At least, when you come home, you have two angles who can't wait to see you.
Your baby pictures make me so HUNGRY for my little girl to get here!! Congrats (again) on your beautiful babies!
I am so jealous of your return to running and your awesome times. You are so incredible!!
Love the pictures!! So precious!! Glad you are "officially" back in the game!
So freaking cute! Love all the pictures!
And I would call your pace and mileage extremely respectable!
those are seriously the best baby pictures I have seen yet! You have beautiful little ones and what a talented photographer.
I love that you are running and its going well for you. You have to take care of you in order to take care of others.
OMG adorable! Those photos are amazing.
Great job with the running too...very inspiring!
Wow, those guys are getting more and more gorgeous, how is that possible! Welcome back to running!!! pretty soon you'll be pushing the double stroller. I had the greatest abs when pushing the stroller:)
oh my gosh....cutest photos ever.....
Look at the PRECIOUS little Miracles.. Take all the time you need you are BUSY.. and may be just a little crazy...but I guess all of us runners are..
Welcome Back to Pounding Pavement! Woot!!!
Your boys are so frigging beautiful!!! Love, Love, LOVE the pics!
you put me to shame! you are doing great and they are adorable~!
Oh.my.gosh! They are beautiful! Love all the sleepy pics! Congrats to getting back to training offically - and don't worry about commenting, I'm sure we will all forgive you if you keep offering up such great pics!
The pictures of the boys are adorable!
WOW! What GREAT photos!!! Those are priceless!
And yes! Welcome back to running. :))))
Beautiful pics!
And, great job on getting back to running so far and so fast already!
Congratulations...I was MIA too.
Great job with your running! I'm glad you're back in the game :o) Those pictures of your boys are FANTASTIC!
OMG they keep getting cuter and cuter!!! I would love your life too :)
Sheesh, 6 weeks post c-section and you are already faster than me. Can I play the "old" card yet?
The boys are just adorable. Feel free to just post pictures. ;o)
Yay for running! Take it easy though and listen to your body!
LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures! What adorable little ones!
awwww!!! i love the twinnie pics! your boys are SO cute!!!! great job with all the running mama! you rock!
Those pictures are so precious! Your little boys are just beautiful.
GREAT job on the running, you are doing awesome!
They are so cute!!!! And way to get back running like crazy! That's impressive!
These pictures of your twins are absolutely precious! Yay for you getting back into the swing of things with running. You have a lot to balance right now but sounds like you are doing great!
ohh your babies are the cutest I love the first pic is the cuttest one
Love, love, love the pictures! Just adorable. Way to go on the running! A half in 5 wks is totally doable. Go for it!!
pictures are incredible! they made me smile and i needed that on this crappy morning!
so glad to hear you're back. although i knew it wouldn't take long.
Glad you back running!! so exciting! Seems like you just had those kids a few weeks ago! Time sure does fly!
Pictures are so cute!! I love twins!
Shameless how you are using cute baby pics to promote your blog. DOn't you have a puppy you could throw in there?
Welcome back to running.
YAY for running again, andf it sounds like you're returning with lots of zing!!
LOVE LOVE the pro newborn shota. Gorgeous!
Those boys are beautiful!
Oh.My.Gosh. Can they get any cuter?! Awesome awesome photos.
Yeah for getting back to running! You are giving me hope :-)
those pictures are amazing, she really did do a wonderful job!!!
seriously you are naturally faster post baby than I am right now...oye
omggggg cutest pictures ever!!!!!
And congrats on being back to running!
Wow, great job getting back into the running game so soon! You are an inspiration!! More importantly, those photos are so cute!
Wow! Awesome job on your running! What an inspiration you are!!!
Cute pics of the babes :)
Congrats on running again! You're a rockstar mom as far as I'm concerned.
And it goes without mentioning (but I'll say it anyway) that you have THE CUTEST baby boys EVER. Seriously. Bottle up that cuteness and sell it to Gerber.
Your babies are so cute! And small!
I love that your setting such a good example for them. Happy! Busy! Fit! Not dropping your guys on the pavement!
HO-LY COW those are some adorable pics. Yay for cute babies! Yay for running mama!
Post a Comment